• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

armstrongs crickets....

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
ok so my neighbor buys from these guys and says theyre fantastic? but i ordered 500 crickets for 30$ and 40% of the arrived dead and they got the size of the crickets wrong i ordered them 2/3 of an inch but they came in at full grown so now ive got a bunch of huge crickets that my beardie can hardly eat... they are a bit too big for him but he will just have to get by until i can get another bunch of crickets from a different place because armstrongs kinda sucked:/

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
Okay i looked at Ghanns crickets and they looked pretty good, but my mom insisted on trying Armstrongs first. Only because my neighbor who also has BD likes them. (I dont see why) I'm going to look into Millbrook as well after this. Good thing is that now she saw how big of a pain crickets actually are and will look harder into letting me breed dubia! So in a way I'm happy but its still pretty annyoying. I'm thinking what may have happened is they got annyoyed with each other and started eating each other. I felt way bad though because as I was cleaning out the dead ones. I really saw the carnage they went through. I saw a few crickets with only an abdomin left because they had been eaten alive. And the scary part? The ones with the missing abdomin were still freaking alive so I really felt bad for them:(.... Is that a normal thing to see them alive with a missing or eaten abdomin?