• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adventures of a Mischievous Dragon

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mr Maya crossed his Mommy's shoulders and Mommy reached up and grabbed him. He decided to be a little mischievous boy today. So he turned his little butt around, and crawled down his Mommy's back and plopped onto the floor. Mommy reached around and grabbed him dragging him towards her. He had a big beardie grin plastered on his face. Then he wanted to go see what was under the TV and his Mommy caught him.

The End?

Paarthurnax

Hatchling Dragon
Yea such funny animals. since I am home today (sick) I fed Jim and was watching TV, eventually he did his business. Not want to see that all day I grabbed a paper towel and opened the doors to go in a clean it up. He grabbed a corner of the paper and ripped it off trying to eat it. I chased him trying to get it back (they are fast) he ran out of the doors an on to the house floor and started booking it across the living room. I herded him back to his enclosure he jumped in and I caught him finally and used a tweezer to get the paper away. woulda made a good video.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea such funny animals. since I am home today (sick) I fed Jim and was watching TV, eventually he did his business. Not want to see that all day I grabbed a paper towel and opened the doors to go in a clean it up. He grabbed a corner of the paper and ripped it off trying to eat it. I chased him trying to get it back (they are fast) he ran out of the doors an on to the house floor and started booking it across the living room. I herded him back to his enclosure he jumped in and I caught him finally and used a tweezer to get the paper away. woulda made a good video.

Boys will be boys. Mr Maya chases his paper towels if you move it around. He has eaten some. Funny as it is, I didn't feel worried. It's the black beard I get if I don't feed him fast enough. lol.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's a wild one today! If I take him out, I can't keep up with him. Even on my bed. He just runs like a dart!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's a wild one today! If I take him out, I can't keep up with him. Even on my bed. He just runs like a dart!
lololol yes they sure can get going when they are on a mission lol I love watching Izzy run around she looks like a alligator :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He was hungry. I fed him at 10:20 and he had an upset stomach last week so I've been giving him smaller portions.

He had a cut up raspberry that day and raspberry tinged liquid came out of his beard pouch when I picked him up. I grabbed a bunch of paper towels and put him face down on my lap and he expressed a teaspoon of liquid out of the pouch. After that, he was back to himself.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He was hungry. I fed him at 10:20 and he had an upset stomach last week so I've been giving him smaller portions.

He had a cut up raspberry that day and raspberry tinged liquid came out of his beard pouch when I picked him up. I grabbed a bunch of paper towels and put him face down on my lap and he expressed a teaspoon of liquid out of the pouch. After that, he was back to himself.
interesting that he didn't swallow it with the raspberry pieces.. Well glad he's back himself..

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He kept licking his mouth and he wasn't really active until his the liquid was gone. The thing that I didn't get was: he was glass dancing before and everything was fine. I figured he had a virus.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I am so happy that Luci has never tried to eat his substrate. I still don't know what he ate off the floor that day, he didn't poop anything abnormal out so it must have been a cat treat.

Now my male frog is a voracious eater and he I fed him crickets once and he ate almost half a paper towel. It took him about a week but it somehow came out, not sure if he threw it up or pooped it out. He did it in the nick of time though because part of it was starting to turn green like mold.