• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fernfronds

Hatchling Dragon
Forgot to share with you guys, Zola laid 22 fertile eggs Friday morning.
43eb734c4ee6108bbd2c9bbd1cfacad3.jpg

They're all incubating at 82 degrees F and 81% humidity in vermiculite inside my Harris Farms Still Air digital incubator.

Mama's doing good and got her appetite right back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fernfronds

Hatchling Dragon
I've got a growing dubia and superworms colony thankfully [emoji28]

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Glad to hear she is doing good. I hope all goes well with the little ones as well. Keep us updated

Fernfronds

Hatchling Dragon
Momma has been doing very well, she put her weight right back on and I suspect she'll start producing another clutch soon. All of the eggs have been fine, none of them have grown mold or started oozing. But today when I checked on them, one of them had formed a water droplet on its shell. I know this is an indication of them hatching but they've only been incubating for 17 days, so I wiped the water off with a qtip and checked again an hour later, more droplets have started to form, smaller than the last one. This is the only egg that's doing this, all of the others seem normal. I gently candled the egg and I can see the embryo. Surely it's too soon for it to hatch, any ideas what's going on with this one? I separated it from the other eggs just in case it grows mold. Humidity has been at a steady 75% inside the containers and in the incubator. I'm incubating at 82.5 degrees f. I check them and as water as needed 1-2x per week.