• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 beardies need new home

mrlonely88

Bearded Dragon Egg
I had 2 beardies 1st is about 1 year old and 2nd is about older than 6 months because I have been busying recently so i havent had alot of time to take care them good . Now i want to give them to anyone who can give them lots of caring and loving because they are calm , good and sweet beardies . They comes with supplies , bulbs and climb tree .. I live in Chicago ( Broadway - Lawrence ave- northside ) . More details for who has true love about beardies . Peace .

Attachments

• IMG_9460.JPG
    IMG_9460.JPG
    347.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_9529.JPG
    IMG_9529.JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 110

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Wish I had the room, or more friends in Chicago that could take them in. I would ask Curious Creatures if they know anyone that is looking for adults. They are on Broadway between Irving and Montrose.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh wow they are beautiful!!! I have 2 already so I am unable but wow tempting with that red! Wishing you the best in finding good homes for them!

TharpGirl

Bearded Dragon Egg
I can't tell when this was posted but I'm interested if your baby's need a home I have a 4 month old that we rescued , we live in Northwest Indiana I'm willing to come where you are I'm close to the Beach 2 miles in Chesterton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can't tell when this was posted but I'm interested if your baby's need a home I have a 4 month old that we rescued , we live in Northwest Indiana I'm willing to come where you are I'm close to the Beach 2 miles in Chesterton

This was posted May 10th I don't know the status so that's awesome of you

TharpGirl

Bearded Dragon Egg
I had 2 beardies 1st is about 1 year old and 2nd is about older than 6 months because I have been busying recently so i havent had alot of time to take care them good . Now i want to give them to anyone who can give them lots of caring and loving because they are calm , good and sweet beardies . They comes with supplies , bulbs and climb tree .. I live in Chicago ( Broadway - Lawrence ave- northside ) . More details for who has true love about beardies . Peace .
Hi, I sent you a private message this website is a little confusing I left you my number I'm will to give your bearded baby's a home . Let me know if you can If you received my message thank you .

mrlonely88

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, I sent you a private message this website is a little confusing I left you my number I'm will to give your bearded baby's a home . Let me know if you can If you received my message thank you .

Sorry about lately . Yes , they would be happy to come home with the nice person like you .( No enclosure includes but they live in 55gallons) They come with 2 zoomed reptisun 10 uva-uvb (18-24") bulbs , 2ceramic heats , 2daylight bulbs , climbing woods , decors , supplies . Thay eat dubia roaches , mustard-collar-turnip greens , carrot , cabbage , bokchoy , strawberry , blackberries , banana.. .Will you able to come to Chicago ( address : Tai Nam Food Market (4925 N Broadway St, Chicago, IL 60640) ) tomorrow to pick them up ?

Latest posts